If you’re like me, you weren’t sure what to think at the end of Season 4 of Castle. I had mixed feelings. Was I happy that we were possibly on the verge of a Castle/Beckett romantic relationship? Or was I terrified that their continued sexual tension may fizzle out and ruin the show?
Well, now that I’ve seen an early preview of the Castle Season 5 Premiere, I can give you a few hints as to what you can expect when Castle returns on September 24th for Season 5.
5 Things to Expect from the Season 5 Premiere
- Plot questions left hanging at the end of Season 4 (Beckett’s career, Ryan & Espesito’s friendship, Castle/Beckett make-out, the case) are all addressed in the premiere.
- Everything isn’t perfectly wrapped up though.
- Castle keeps the humor you’d expect from him in awkward situations.
- It’s not “a dream” and no one gets amnesia in the premiere.
- Alexis has a rough night. Castle’s night wasn’t as crappy 🙂
For the rest, watch the Castle Season 5 premiere on September 24th at 10pm on ABC.
Have some other questions? Tweet @theTVsisters or leave a comment and I’ll answer as many non-spoiler-y questions as possible!