It’s back! As you may know, Downton Abbey Season 3 premiered in the UK on ITV. But as most of us stateside won’t get to see it until 2013 on PBS, I’ll keep this spoiler-free. Here are a few things that I can tell you about the much-anticipated.
- It revolves around Matthew & Mary’s wedding, but everything doesn’t go smoothly
- Cora’s mother makes another American to Downton
- Sybil and Tom keep things interesting, but will they make it to the wedding?
- A new member of the staff shakes things up downstairs
- Robert and Matthew both get hit with some news that’s hard to swallow
- Daisy isn’t happy with the status quo and makes it known
- Edith isn’t giving up on an old flame
That’s all I’ll give you for now. But I will be writing a full review of the episode, so if you’re determined to remain un-spoiled, avoid the Downton Abbey tag for the next few months! And I will say that the Season 3 premiere made me so happy to be back at Downton. It’s as marvelous as ever.