A WEEKEND FULL OF ACTIVITY UNFOLDS FOR THE BRAVERMANS AS PARTY PLANNING, ROAD TRIPS, AND PARENTING DILEMMAS PROVIDE THE FAMILY WITH SOME UNEXPECTED EXPERIENCES – RAY ROMANO (‘MEN OF A CERTAIN AGE’) AND MATT LAURIA (‘FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS’) GUEST STAR on PARENTHOOD
- Crosby and Jasmine continue to adjust to life as a married couple as they organize an event for Jabbar’s school.
- Amber learns more about Ryan’s past during a spontaneous road trip.
- Adam and Kristina plan a sleepover for Max.
- Meanwhile, Julia and Joel try to accommodate the differing needs of Victor and Sydney.
- Sarah and Mark encounter a parenting dilemma that sparks questions about their relationship.